- You performed an upgrade to 7.40 for your PI system and when you are trying to perform the post steps using the CTC wizard PI Upgrade EHP, you get an error after the 2nd screen showing error during validation:
com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.metamodel.exception.ActionExecuteException: Application server host cannot be null or empty.
- The error above may also happen when running the PI Upgrade CTC wizard after an upgrade to PI 7.50 release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
PI, CTC, EHP, Wizard, Process Integration, Process orchestration, Update, Process Integration, Process Integration 7.11, Process Orchestration 7.40, NetWeaver, XI, user input, 6 of 153, configuration wizard, ctc, upgradation, Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4 , KBA , BC-XI-CTC , CTC Templates for PI configuration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.