- How to change text for Agree and Disagree button for an AICC course
- AICC wrapper agree and disagree button text modification
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Please follow below steps to change the locale values for Agree and Disagree buttons:
- Go to > System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables
- Under AICC Wrapper Settings
- Update the values for "
- If you have multiple Locale, the Administrator should change to a different Locale under Preferences then click Apply Changes
- Go back to System Admin > Configuration > Global Variables
- Under AICC Wrapper Settings, click the icon next to the label for Confirmation Text, Agree Button Text or Disagree Button Text
- Change the text to your desired content
- Click Save and Close
Note: The character limit for AICC Wrapper Button text is 100 characters.
If it does not change the text after following the above steps.
The text for the English locale for AICC Wrapper can be edited following these steps:
- Manage Labels
- Locale Labels
- Add Label ID as criteria > search for Label ID contains : button.AICCWrapper
KB article 2543347 - How to update the AICC Wrapper Confirmation Text
SF, Success Factors, LMS, labels, AICC, wrapper, button, text , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-SER , Config. Consulting & Service Requests , How To