- Receiving various errors in web intelligence (webi) when attempting to connect to SAML SSO to HANA
- Connection test in CMC succeeds
- SAML logs in KBA 2593463 show "Successfully created an unsolicited response"
- Errors found similar to the ones below in webi logs.
com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.CommunicationException$UnexpectedServerException: Failed to open a browsing session with the connection 'com.sap.sl.relational.impl.ConnectionSpecificationImpl@4e0a61f4 (networkLayer: JDBC, database: sapHana1x, connectionUri: cuid://, connectionAvailable: true)'
Cause: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.JDBCDriverException: SAP DBTech JDBC: : internal error: Invalid principal id for principal $principalName$..
- another error observed is
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.sap.db.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc40.SQLInvalidAuthorizationSpecException: : authentication failed (Error: INF )
- This also mey be related to the error "The authentication provider (secEnterprise) associated with this logon session does not support inter-process Single Sign-On. Contact your system administrator for details. (FWB 00018)" which is documented in this SAP note 2636378
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x (this is not specific to any version yet although the issue was observed more often on BI 4.2)
- HANA DB (no versions)
biauth emkba , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , BI-RA-WBI-BE , Back End/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.