This KBA explains how to access 'Data store viewer' in HCI.
- Double-click on your tenant in Node Explorer
- Switch to “Data Store Viewer” tab
- Select the data store
- Inspect entries, use “Download Entry” context menu command to download the content.
Note: your user needs the AuthGroup.BusinessExpert role on TMN application of your tenant in order to access data store entries using eclipse data store viewer. Raise ticket on LOD-HCI-PI-OPS for getting this authorization.
More details on the Data Store in HCI documentation:
- Designing and Managing Integration Content
- Defining Data Store Operations
- How to access eclipse Data store viewer?
- How to access Data store viewer in HCI?