Instructor is unable to see 'Initiate Evaluations' button in 'My Classes' view, even with all necessary workflows on Instructor Role and with Scheduled Offering learning not yet been recorded.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- In My Classes, select Past Classes
- Select related Past Class, then Users
- Choose the dropdown on right (normally displays as All)
- Click Evaluation Not Sent
- Tick the users you want to trigger evaluations.
- Click Initiate Evaluations
- This was enhanced in 1705 so that the buttons are available without having to select "Evaluation not sent" from the drop down.
- You will receive a validation error for the user you already triggered the evaluation for.
SuccessFactors, Learning, Initiate, Eval, Survey, Instructor, not, found, defect, my, classes, LMS, trigger, past, classes, evaluation, 1702 , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , How To