When running InfoPackage ( DTP in case of ODP scenario) for 0WBS_ELEMT_WBSH_HIER for Full or Delta mode, either the extraction failed at source side, or the request failed when updating the extracted hierarchy into BW InfoObject 0WBS_ELEMT.
- If it failed during extraction job, you will see error "The transferred hierarchy is inconsistent CJ 815 E".
- In case of SAPI, check with transaction RSA3 → 0WBS_ELEMT_WBSH_HIER, the same error will popup.
- In case of an ODP scenario, test with report RODPS_REPL_TEST, the same error will occur in the extraction job which starts with ODQR.
- If it failed during updating hierarchy into BW InfoObjects, you will see error RH207 "Node ID XXX has not been included as a sibling node or as a child node" (or messages RH200 / RH201 / RH202 / RH242).
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Business Warehouse BW, Business Intelligence BI
- Source System of BW system
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Hierarchy inconsistency, Node ID does not exists, Node ID, RH 200, RH 201, RH 202, RH 242, RH 207, CJ815, e815(CJ), Extractor, ECC, ERP, CNHIERAR, Z_PRHI, PSBW_HIERARCHY_TRANSFER_WBSH , KBA , csg_q , BW-BCT-PS , BW only - Project System , PS-ST-WBS , Work Breakdown Structure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.