- When trying to customize a theme for an application, for e.g. cloud portal site, on SAP Cloud Platform using the UI Theme Designer following error appears:
The following parts of the domain of your custom application and the UI theme designer differ:
This may lead to an error. Please check the entered URL. Choose OK to proceed anyway.
The parts in the error will differ depending on the URL of the application.
- If OK button is clicked, following error appears
"The preview application could not be loaded"
- UI Theme Designer is opened from SCP cockpit > Services
- Above symptoms are seen when URL of an application is entered in "Link to Application" field instead of selecting a Test Suite in UI Theme Designer on ABAP or Enterprise Portal
- UI Theme Designer
- NetWeaver Enterprise Portal
- NetWeaver AS ABAP
- SAP Cloud Platform Portal
blank, custom, preview, UI5, Link to application, new theme, host , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , EP-CPP-NEO-FCC-THM , Theme service , EP-PIN-TOL-UTD , UI Theme Designer in Portal & new theme structure issues , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.