If you need a new license key for your:
- legacy SmartOps application (version < 6.10) or
- SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization (version 6.10+) application
Errors like the following in the SmartOps application log indicate the need to request a new or updated license
- 2018-08-09 16:34:01 UTC FATAL Application  com.smartops.module_manager.ModuleManagerImpl getInstance LicenseManagerException
- Caused by: com.smartops.licensemanager.LicenseManagerException: The isLicensed check failed during startup
- SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization (EIS) 6.10+
- Versions prior to 6.10 referred to as SmartOps or MIPO
MIPO, EIS, EIO, SmartOps, expired, netweaver, likey, hardware, renew, expired, LicenseManagerException, isLicensed, check, failed , KBA , SCM-EIS , SAP Enterprise Inventory and Service-Level Optimization , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.