BenefitFocus SSO URL needs to be changed in Provisioning system
- As per the BenefitFocus, changes has been made in SSO URL.
- So, all customers need to update the SSO URL in Provisioning system.
- This step can be performed either by Partners or customer should report an incident for LOD-SF-INT component so that Cloud support changes this URL in provisioning system.
The old value for Authorized Service Provider Assertion Consumer Services is https://sp.benefitfocus.com/sp/ACS.saml2 which must be replace with the new value https://sp7.benefitfocus.com/sp/ACS.saml2
- Login to provisioning system.
- Go to "Authorized SP Assertion Consumer Service Settings"
- Here, replace "https://sp.benefitfocus.com/sp/ACS.saml2" with "https://sp7.benefitfocus.com/sp/ACS.saml2 " under ""Authorized Service Provider Assertion Consumer Services".
KBA , LOD-SF-INT-BOM , Standard SF to 3rd Party Boomi Content , LOD-SF-INT , Integrations , Problem