- An issue is being experienced with Advanced Analysis for OLAP and it is desired to obtain information from the application server log files.
- How can application server log files be used to troubleshoot an A-OLAP issue and what are ways to get information from the application server log files?
- Where can information be found that will help in troubleshooting using application server log files?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, trouble shoot, trouble shooting, application server, app server, appserver, Tomcat, Tom cat, logs, logging, C:\Program Files (x86)\SAP BusinessObjects\tomcat\logs, stderr.log, stdout.log, stderr, stdout, tracelog_trace.ini, trace_debug, log_info, Tracelog_PID_, glf, trace.glf , KBA , troubleshooting , troubleshoot , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.