How to show accounts or measures as a percentage of total in a tables/grid in SAP Analytics Cloud?
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.8
- Use the %GrandTotal() or GrandTotal() Mathematical Functions. See All Formulas in Modeler.
- These functions can be used in a model calculation (formula column) or as a calculated measure in a story.
- If your data source is a HANA live model then you must be on SAP HANA 1.0 SPS12 rev 122.14 / SAP HANA 2.0 SPS01 rev 012.02 or higher. See Models Based on HANA Views.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Improvement requests (on the SAP Customer Influence portal)
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, sac, percentage, percent, %, table, pie, donut, chart , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem