- Scheduling Reports In Report Center.
- How to schedule reports via Report Center?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- Report Center
- Report Table
Schedule your reports offline to download later or schedule them to be sent to File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- You need to have user permission to schedule reports.
- Only Report Center Admins can schedule reports to be sent to FTP. See KBA 2721217 - How to enable FTP schedule for report tables through the Report Center - Analytics
To schedule a report,
- Go to New Schedule from Action menu.
- Fill the required details on Job Definition tab.
- Enter the Job Name.
- Select the Report Format.
- Enter the e-mail addresses you want to send notifications. These e-mail addresses do not receive the resulting scheduled report.
You can choose to send notifications on Job Start or Job Completion.
- On Filter tab, set the filters for the report.
Please, refer KBA 2802327 - Filter is not available when scheduling a Report Table in Report Center
- On Destination tab, select either Offline to download the report later from the View Schedules section or schedule a report to be sent to File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- The scheduled job will only be visible to the report owner when checking the schedules.
- Select File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
- Enter the Host Address, FTP Login, and FTP password.
- Enter the File Path where the import or export file is located.
- Enter the File Name with extension, for example, New_Report.xlsx, and select the Date Format for Ad Hoc reports.
- For reports built in Online Report Designer, enter the Folder Name and Date Format is not available.
- For Table reports, if you do not include the file format the end (example: xlsx), the exported file will not have the same.
Please be sure to do this.
- On Job Occurrence tab, select how often the report should run and the first scheduled occurrence of the report.
The job runs at the specified time for each occurrence.
Report Center - Scheduled Reports - Scheduling Reports In Report Center, Report - Table, recurring job, Ad Hoc, export, Ad,Hoc, Ad-hoc, filename, not, xls, xlsx , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Centre , How To