- When an item is rejected (Cancelled or Expired), the LMS shows the tile as 'Enrollment Cancelled' and title of an Item cannot be seen anymore.
- Scheduled offering enrolment rejected once by Supervisor. This time title shows correctly but when User enrol again and Supervisor rejects it then the tile shows as 'Enrollment Cancelled' for the previous enrolment. But this happens only when same Scheduled Offering was requested twice.
- When a user Enrol for a scheduled offering and later decided to withdraw or cancel the request then first time Title showing right but when user do this process again then title of first request changed to 'Enrollment Cancelled'.
Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Once the Item is rejected(Cancelled or Expired), go to Users tab.
- Search for the user and then go to the user profile.
- Click on More .
- Select Approvals tab.
- Here the issue can be seen.
Issue is with the design level to the application.
- The fix is targeted for b1708 release.
- Stage environment b1708 will be available for customers on 5th of August 2017.
- Whereas for production environment, it will be available on 9th of September 2017.
canceled, reject, denied, disapproved, expired, finished, course, status, approved, cancelled, Expired, registration, approval type , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , Problem