- Shortcut Property Sheets are configured in the General Options to open the property sheet for the target object.
- The target object of an external shortcut is moved to another model.
- The shortcut symbol displays the modified information.
- Edit the shortcut and open the list of sub-objects, e.g. table columns, entity attributes, etc.: the information has not been updated.
- Edit the sub-shortcut and select the Version Info tab : replication properties refer to the old location.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
synchronised, synchronized, synched, replica, replicated, 807672, CR807672, CR#807672 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.