One or more route map steps missing in the job requisition when requisition is getting created from the SAP system.
SuccessFactors BizX - Recruiting Management(RCM)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Below is how route map is configured for a particular requisition.
2. You can see that there are 5 steps in the route map approval process. All of these steps are associated with any of the operator field. For the 5th step, 'Corp HR Recruiter' is set to Role 'R'.
3. Here requisition is getting created in SAP system and transferred to SF system.
4. Requisition got created and now present in SF system.
5. See below req page, you can see that step 5 is missing in the route map.
Recruiter value is not passed from SAP system to SF while transferring req.
It is required to send data for all the operators who are part of the Route map when you are creating requisition in SAP system and transferring to SF. If data for any operator who is part of the route map is not passed from SAP, that step will be missed out in the route map in SF.
Passed 5th step 'Recruiter' data from SAP and now you can see that after 'Corp HR' step, 'Corp HR Recruiter' are visible in the route map in SF.
Route map Route map steps missing Creating requisition from SAP , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-INT , Integration Center & Intelligent Services , Problem