- An issue is being experienced with Advanced Analysis for OLAP that is based on a SAP HANA (JDBC connectivity) OLAP connection.
- It is desired to find some information on how to troubleshoot the issue.
- Where can information be found that will help in the troubleshooting process?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- SAP HANA
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, trouble shoot, trouble shooting, SAPHANA, HANA Studio, JDBC, ODBC, .prepareStatement, ngdbc.jar, jdbctrace.prt , KBA , troubleshooting , hana , troubleshoot , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.