- Issue with SAP Work Manager cache, the last Workorder information still remains in the details screen even though there is no more Workorder left
- When a work order is completed and transmitted back to SAP using the Work manager iOS client, all the information on the client is not cleared from the application (please note that all the information is updated in SAP backend)
- See picture below - please note that they Start Key is also enabled
- SAP Work Manager 6.2.0
- SAP Work Manager 6.3.0
- SAP Work Manager 6.4.0
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP10 to SP12 PL04
- Apple iOS from 9 to 10 with latest agentry client with SDK SP14 PL05
"SAP Work Manager iOS 10 client not clearing", "SAP Work Manager Workorder object not clearing", "SAP Work Manager When Workorder is empty the details still show last information", "When completing WOs and entire list was removed, the description is not empty and the start button is enabled" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.