- An issue is being experienced with Advanced Analysis for OLAP and it is desired to obtain information from the BI log files.
- It is desired to find some information on how to use BI log files to troubleshoot an A-OLAP issue and ways to get information from the BI log files.
- Where can information be found that will help in troubleshooting using BI log files?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, trouble shoot, trouble shooting, APS, Adaptive Processing Server, MDAS service, BICS logs, BI Launchpad logs, E2E trace, End-to-End trace, mdas.properties, multidimensional.services.enable.bics.traces=true, BICS_VIEW , KBA , troubleshooting , troubleshoot , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.