- Replication Server reports the following error continuously in the log:
ERROR #6036 dREC(dREC) - generic/sqm/sqmext.c(14668)
Stable queue '0:102' could not be found.
WARNING #18063 dREC(dREC) - c/servmain/recover.c(786)
Failed to recover segment delete for SERVERNAME.databasename. See previous message in the log for further information
- The stable queue number is invalid.
- The messages are transient and do not affect replication.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 16.0
CR809564, CR#809564, 809564, ERROR #6036, WARNING #18063 , KBA , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.