You have created a purchase order for kit item and when you are trying to add items, you get the below error message
Error: Company 0 does not exist or is invalid or not accessible.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the relevant Purchase Order which has Kit Item.
- Select Edit and add items with Process Type Non-Stock.
You have to use Process Type To-Stock to create Purchase Order with kit item.
Purchasing kit items are supported for Process Type To-Stock and Third-Party Procurement. This is the expected system behavior.
How to Scope Stock Material Procurement?
- Go to Business Configuration work center and select view Implementation project (Screen with titled Implementation Projects screen will open)
- Select project First Implementation and click on action Edit Project Scope
- Go to 3rd tab called Scoping
- Go to Purchasing , select Stock Material Procurement under Purchase Request and Order Management
- Select check box of Stock Material Procurement
- Select Next
- In 4th tab called Questions, Navigate to Stock Material Procurement via Purchasing and select Purchase Request and Order Management.
- On right hand side of it, under Questions for Stock Material Procurement block , select Business option You can receive stock materials
- Select next and finish to configure To-Stock
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To