In transaction CJ20N when you try to schedule dates for a WBS element, a RAISE_EXCEPTION dump occurs in main program SAPLCYBT with the following keywords;
"SAPLCYBT" or "LCYBTU04"
The error is thrown at the following line of code:
>>>>> RAISE error_kbed_vb_check.
- SAP ERP Project Systems (PS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Scheduling, KBED, ZKBED_DEL, ZKBEDR, network activity, CN25 , KBA , PS-CRP-WFP , Workforce Planning , PS-CON , Confirmation , PS-DAT , Dates , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.