- After a Enterprise Portal upgrade the UI Theme Designer results in a blank screen similar shown below:
- You may also see an alert pop up The parent window did not answer when requesting the origin. as below:
- If you do not see the alert pop up above, you may see an error in red text in the Console similar to below:
Reached timeout of Xms waiting for a response from parent window - sap/ui/security/FrameOptions
- The UI Theme Designer displays correctly however you cannot interact with it and your cursor changes to the following:
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java 7.3x and higher releases
- Enterprise Portal
Enterprise Portal 7.30, EP 7.30, Enterprise Portal 7.31, EP 7.31, Enterprise Portal 7.40, EP 7.4, Enterprise Portal 7.50, EP 7.5,theme designer,portal theme blank,empty screen,theme editor, clickjack, red, strikethrough, circle, blank, white, crash, fatal, error, errors, motif, motiv, block, blocking, mouse, pointer, cursor, stuck , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-AI , Application Integration , EP-PIN-NAV , Navigation , EP-PIN-TOL , Themes / Portal UI Theme Designer / Theme Editor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.