- Changing controller field via MM42, system deletes future price.
- When calculate standard cost every month via CK40N, and mark and release the updated prices at the beginning of every period.
The materials for which MRP controller is changed, the system releases 0,00 future price instead of the calculated one in CK40N.
- Plant A has MRP controller 202 and plant B has MRP controller blank.
- If you change MRP controller in plant A via MM42; this field future planned price will be set to 0.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MM42, CK40N, MBEW-ZPLPR, Future Planed Price, MARC-DISPO, , KBA , IS-R-BD-ART , Articles , CO-PC , Product Cost Controlling , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.