- How to edit MDF Picklist?
- What kind of permission are required?
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
How to edit MDF Picklist?
- Admin Center > Picklist Center;
- In the list select the desired picklist to edit;
- Select the version of the picklist you want to edit;
- It will open the page to edit the values and the general settings of the picklist;
- Save changes.
- MDF picklists are effective-dated, therefore, it is possible to control the date from which the record takes effect;
- To insert a new effective date for a picklist, you need to click to add a new version on the versions page;
- Effective data for Picklist must be unique, inserting a new record on picklist with duplicate effective date will cause error "Record already available on this date. Choose another date"
What kind of permission in RBP are required?
Users must have the necessary permissions to create and/or edit MDF picklist. You can check the permission required in Setting Permissions MDF.
mdf, picklist, edit, update, insert, new, record, editing, updating, modify, modifying, change, changing, meta-data, framework, MDF Picklist, Edit MDF Picklist, Picklist Center, Update Picklist , KBA , LOD-SF-MDF-PKL , Picklists , LOD-SF-PLT-PCK , Picklist Management Issue , How To