You customized a report layout, however the changes that you performed in the Subtotal Print Option are not being reflected in the report.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the respective project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Open the Activity Settings for Income Statements by Function of Expense and Earned Profit Analysis.
- Click the link Edit Financial Reporting Structures.
- Select any of the Financial Reporting Structure.
- Click Edit.
- Here you have filled Subtotal Print Option field, for example, 2 - Header without Subtotal
- Now open an analytical report (for example, Total Costs by Cost Center and Assigned Projects) and run it. You will see that the value defined for Subtotal Print Option in the respective financial reporting structure is not reflected in the report.
With the Subtotal Print Option you can specify at which structures items you would like to insert additional subtotals. However, this setting is only relevant for Statutory Reports. It is not evaluated for the normal analytical reports. Hence, when value for the Subtotal Print Option is changed, it does not have any impact on the report content display.
As per current system design, this is the expected behavior.
subtotal print option; financial reporting structure; analytical report; statutory report , KBA , subtotal print option , statutory report , financial reporting structure , analytical report , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To