- System reassignment error
- Error: System Reassign Error
- Cannot reassign systems due to error
- Unable to move systems between installations
- Error when transferring system to another installation number
- Issue trying to reassign systems to a different customer number in CCC group
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
- System Data Application
reassigning, ISP errors while reassigning systems: System may not be reassigned: see long text , Message no. Z#048 , Recently, an emergency license key was created for system using ZKEY_SUPPORT or it was assigned a different installation number. You have tried to reassign this system again. , System cannot be reassigned a second time. Instead, the customer must request a permanent key. , Inform the customer that it must reassign the system itself using system data maintenance in SAP Service Marketplace. , , KBA , XX-SER-LIKEY , License keys for SAP systems , XX-SER-SAPSMP-SYS , System Data , XX-SER-LIKEY-BOJ , Business Objects Products , XX-SER-LIKEY-SYB , Sybase Products , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.