When setting up an intra-company STO using a 2 step process, when the Subcontracting vendor flag (LBLKZ) is set, error message MEPO140 is issued: "T161W: Vendor+subcontracting vendor not allowed for 2-step stock transfer"
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, sto, stock transfer order, MEPO, MEPO 140, error, ME21N, subcontracting, SC, EKPO-LBLKZ, LBLKZ. 2-step, two step, intra, intra company, cross-company, cross, cross company , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-STO , Stock Transfer , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.