- You are using BAPI_PO_CREATE1.
- You are creating the purchase order with reference to purchase requisition and multiple schedule lines exist for one purchase order item.
- You assign a different delivery date in each schedule line but the delivery date of schedule line "0001" is overwritten by the delivery date of the purchase requisition. The other schedule lines are OK.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_PO_CREATE1, POITEM, POITEMX, DELIVERY_DATE, PREQ_NO, PREQ_ITEM, POSCHEDULE, POSCHEDULEX, PO, PR, PREQ, STR, STO, OVERWRITTEN , KBA , MM-PUR-PO-BAPI , BAPIs - Purchase order , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.