This SAP Note aims to provide a complete list of SAP Notes to be implemented for each report in Localization Argentina and clarify questions about use of these reports. We intend to maintain this document updated with new SAP Notes and other future changes regarding each program.
The supported reports of Localization Argentina are listed in the topics below, and they are designed for different general resolutions from AFIP (national tax authority from Argentina).
We also invite you to check out the SAP Note 2525257, in order to keep updated on overall Localization Latin America topics and solutions.
Last update: 14.04.2021
- A - RPFIGLAR_TAXREPORTING (Redesigned VAT Reports)
- B - RPFIWTAR_SIRE_SICORE (SIRE and SICORE reports)
- C - J_1AF004 (Compact Document Journal)
- D - J_1AF012 (AP Payment Notice)
- E - J_1AFONR (Printing of Last ODNs)
- F - J_1AR_SUSS_EMP_N (Integration of Taxpayers File)
- G - RFIDAREXRATEDIFF (Exchange rate difference credit/Debit memos)
- Z - Reports not supported
PAC, localisation, reportes, reporte, relatório, relatórios, programa, programas, software, argent, argentinos, argentinas, spanish, español, odn, official document number, wht, city, caba, buenos aires, J_1AF103, J_1AF029, J_1AF027, J_1AF014, J_1AFR1547, J_1AF117, J_1AF102, J_1AF007, J_1AF011, J1APAC02, J1APAC01, RFIDAREXRATEDIFF, J1ATAXP, RPFIGLAR_TAXREPORTING, redesign, electronic duplicates, CITI Ventas, CITI Compras, CITI Purchase, CITI Sales, Daily VAT , KBA , XX-CSC-AR-FI , Financial Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.