1. In 'Group member list' report, the language with multi-byte characters are broken when dowloaded.
2. The report 'Group member list' doesn't have option to download in other file format as it downloads the report automatically in csv file with broken characters if the language is not in English.
SAP Jam: Report
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to SAP Jam
2. Go to a Jam group
3. Click on Report
4. Download the Group Member List report
5. By default CSV file is downloaded, however the language in special characters will be broken.
To properly use the content of CSV file with special character, please use Excel's "Text Import wizard" and make sure the "65001: Unicode (UTF-8)" is selected from the "File origin" options.
Please try the following in the dialog:
- Choose "Delimited"
- Start import from row 2 if you see "sep=" in the preview. Otherwise start from row 1
- Select File Origin: "65001: Unicode (UTF-8)"
- Check "My data has headers"
- Pick Comma as the only delimiter
SAP Jam, Jam Group member list report, Jam reports , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM , SAP Jam , Problem