- How can the logo appearing on the Recruiting external career site be changed?
- This KB article provides the steps which explain how the logo on Recruiting external career site can be changed.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
The Company Logo appears on the external career site, top left corner of the page:
By default the, the logo configured for the SuccessFactors instance will be the Career Site logo.
To change the logo for external site, you need to change the instance logo from:
- Admin Center > Company System and Logo Settings
- Provide the URL and click on Set Company Logo URL:
Note: the process above process will also change the logo for the instance in addition to the career site.
If the requirement is to have a separate image as the logo for the external career site, that is possible by following the steps below:
- Admin Center > Manage Recruiting Sites > Default External Career Site > Edit
- Under Edit Site, provide the URL of the image in the Add Logo section and click on Save:
- This image will be configured as the logo on the external career site:
SF, RCM, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , How To