- An issue is being experienced with Advanced Analysis for OLAP that is based on Microsoft Analysis Services (MSAS).
- It is desired to find some information on how to troubleshoot the issue.
- Where can information be found that will help in the troubleshooting process?
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.2
- Microsoft Analysis Services 2008, 2012
AOLAP, A-OLAP, OLAP, Advanced Analysis for OLAP, BI, 4.1, 4.2, 41, 42, BI4.1, BI4.2, BI41, BI42, workspace, work space, MDAS, multidimensional analysis services, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, trouble shoot, trouble shooting, MSAS, Microsoft Analysis Services, Adventureworks, database, data base, SQL Server, 2008, 2012, 2008 R2, CodePlex, data, .mdf, MSSQLSERVER, MSSQL, SQL Server Management Studio, Database Engine, .ldf, .abf, backup, restore, detach, reattach, cube, MDX, SELECT , KBA , troubleshooting , troubleshoot , msas , BI-RA-AWB , Analysis, edition for OLAP (Web) , BI-RA-MD , OLAP Intelligence, multidimensional databases , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.