During the "Add New Employee" action, the field "Pay Grade" is appearing even when it is not a listed field in Manage Business Configuration or the Data Model.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - EC
Reproducing the Issue
- Begin the process of "Add New Employee"
- Reach "Compensation Info"
- Notice that "Pay Grade" field is there, even if not active in Manage Business Configuration or Data Model
- In the "Manage Business Configuration" tool, add the pay-grade field to the compInfo (compensation info) portlet.
- Set this field to "Enabled = No"
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , paygrade, pay-grade, pay grade, ECT-72180 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-JOB , Job Information , Problem