How to add a logo to an external site?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
In the Admin side, click:
- System Admin > Application Admin > Sites;
- In the Site ID field, search for the desired created site and click the edit button:
3. Edit Login Page:
4. Gear icon > Image button > Upload tab;
5. Choose File (100KB limit) > Send it to the Server > Click Ok:
6. Then, configure it as desired:
site, external, image, logo, add , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , System Admin, Global Variables, References , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , How To