Time stamp error is showing while panel is loading when processing a candidate. This can happen in any step. Or trying to load the preview of panel and getting error message
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Process a candidate
- During process, timestamp error is shown when clicking on next button in one of the panels
- Also, trying to preview a panel but getting error message and panel is not loading
The issue can be caused by two reasons:
- Duplicated key in the same panel
- The key has been deleted in Data Dictionary but still being used in the panel
This issue occurs when a key is defined more than once in same panel.
All keys defined in a panel must be different and they must exist in Onboarding's Data Dictionary.
To fix the panel process issue:
- Check the order of panel
- Replicate the issue and note down the order
- Identify the panel after which you are getting error message
- Check the order of panel and do validate it against Inactive panels
- Once impacted panel is dentified , try to see the preview
- If preview fails: edit the same and check all keys.
- Remove or edit the duplicate key and save the same
- Check all keys used in the panel whether they exist in Data Dictionary
2595897 - All onboarding panels show "An error has occured" Error Message
2310080 - Time stamp error when trying to process a new hire manually in Onboarding - Onboarding
2481336 - Error during New Employee Step
Panel not loading, preview panel, timestamp error panel, panel issue, process failure, panel preview fails to load , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem