You have noticed that the automatic standard e-mail notifications for Business Task Management activities are not being sent.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
The below is an example and can happen for other views as well.
- Go to the Sales Workcenter.
- Go to the Opportunities View.
- Open the Opportunity ABC (where ABC represents an actual opportunity ID).
- Select Actions.
- Select Submit for Approval.
The Approver does not receive a standard notification e-mail.
The scoping option for the Business Task Management e-mail has not been scoped.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Access the Implementation Project work center view.
- Select the currently active project.
- Click Edit Current Scope.
- Navigate to step 4, Questions.
- Expand Communication and information Exchange.
- Next, expand Business Process Management.
- Select Business Task Management.
- In the right-hand pane, check the box for question “Do you want to use e-mail to notify business users about Business Task Management items?”
Then you will be able to subscribe to e-mail notifications when you receive a standard notification popup by selecting “Subscribe to e-mail.”
Business Task, E-Mail, Notification , KBA , SRD-CC-BTM , Business Task Management , How To