- You have created one material group with G/L account assigned in trasanction OMQW (e.g. 001) and one material group with no G/L account assigned (e.g. 002).
- When you create a purchase order (PO) you will get a G/L account for material group 001:
- but you will not get one G/L account in the PO for material group 002:
- If you now create a PO for material group 001 and you change it to material group 002:
- You expect that the G/L account turns blank, but it does not. It still shows the G/L account for material group 001:
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP HANA SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions
OMQW, ME21N, ME22N, G/L account, GL account, material group, ECC , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.