You want to deselect the scope of multi approval for tickets while creating the project but we are unable to do it. It is greyed out.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration Work center
- Select the Implementation Projects view
- Select Edit Project Scope
- In the step 4 Questions expand Service -> Customer Care
- Select Service Request Management
- Here we can not deselect the question Do you want to use a multi-step approval for tickets?
You cannot change the state of the scoping question do you want to use a multi-step approval for tickets because the main solution
profile of this tenant is already in state Live in the backend.
In this state you need to create a local change project (or a remote change project if you want to test the change in a separate tenant first) to change the scoping. This can be started from workcenter Business Configuration->Implementation Projects-> New .
The scoping change has to be merged back to the main solution profile before it becomes active in the tenant.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To