Workflow Auto Escalation job failed in Provisioning. The Job Details has the root cause as "while trying to invoke the method java.lang.String.lastIndexOf(java.lang.String) of a null object loaded from local variable 'emailMessage'".
Employee Central: Workflows
The following templates have to be saved for different locales from Admin Centre -> E-mail Notification Templates Settings depending on the locales of the users involved in the workflow:
- Workflow Action Escalate Notification
- Workflow Action Escalate Revoke Notification
- Workflow Action Escalate Decline Notification
Selecting these templates will show the following:
- Review if escalation is correctly configured in manage data.
- Make sure Workflow Action Escalate Notification, Workflow Action Revoke Notification and Workflow Action Decline Notification are activated under Comapny Setting > Email Notification template Settings.
- Change templates to the correct locale you are trying to send out email:
- Admin Centre -> Email Notification Templates Setting.
- Download the template.
- Unzip the downloaded file. Open the .txt file.
- Change the language to the required languages. For example, current language of the templte may be en_GB; change it to en_US and Save the file.
- Upload the file.
localization locale language , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , Problem