- Executing a sql statement with a very larger IN list, for example:
- ...where column_name in (value1, ....., value3000, .....)
- over 30000 literal constants
- Two related configurable parameters are enabled:
- 'statement cache size' > 0
- 'literal autoparam' = 1
- A timeslice error in the module s_xform_to_execute() with a stack trace:
timeslice -1001, current process infected at 8106a80c (s_xform_to_execute+0xa8c)
- The stack trace includes one or more of the following routines:
Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 SP136 and higher releases
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 SP02 PL05 HF2 and higher releases
CR807532, 807532, CR#807532, cpu grace time, sybase, constant, large, long, "in clause" , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.