How to upgrade panels with SAP Fiori interface?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Enabling SAP Fiori Panel Interface
- Login to SAP SuccessFactors HCM and navigate to Onboarding
- In Onboarding, click the sub-menu dropdown and select Settings
- After Settings page loaded successfully, click Features tab
- Find the feature "Panel UI Refresh"
- Select Panel UI Refresh
- Click the Activate button to enable the SAP Fiori interface
- A message (The Panel UI Refresh feature has been activated successfully.) will show and notify that the feature is successfully activated
- The new UI is visible only after you log off and login to the application after you have activated the PanelUI Refresh feature
- You can switch back to the old UI by deactivating the Panel UI Refresh feature
- All the panels in each step will have the updated user interface after enabling, this also includes the following:
- Standard Panels
- Custom Created Panels
- The feature was introduced last 2016 Q4 Release
- The button "Data & Test" is moved to the upper right corner of the Panel Designer, see KBA 2671108 for more information
See the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Administration Guide: How to Enable the Panel UI Refresh Feature for more information about Panel UI Refresh
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, SAP Fiori, New UI, User Interface, Panels, PAN, Styling, Trend, SAP Fiori UI, Enable, Disable, Add, Remove, Removed, Added , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , How To