- A service PO is created with only one service line. An outbound IDOC is triggered by the PO, two E1EDC01 segments are generated. For the first E1EDC01 segment, the value of POSEX is 0000000000.
- Why are two E1EDC01 segments generated and why the first E1EDC01 Segment is generated for POSEX 0000000000.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, ORDERS05, ORDERS, ESLL, EXTROW, Line number, parent line, MMRSTD , KBA , MM-SRV , Services Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.