- When opening a story the error message: "DataSource can't be created : Masterdata request requires all dimensions and attributes to be contained within the same view" is displayed.
- Error message: The DatSource can't be created because a dimension is missing.
- The dimension that is referenced in the error was neither assigned to columns nor rows in the table, which was working properly before.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.4.0
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a story and navigate to the appropriate page
- Open the Design Panel
- Remove the dimension from the columns
- The system throws the error messages designed in symptoms section above.
This issue is confirmed to be a bug.
This issue is fixed in 2017.08.
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP community network ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, _SYS_BIC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Bug Filed