- A geomap with point data gets populated properly from an underlying SAP HANA view.
- After changing the layer to Choropleth, the following error occurs in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC):
- Shape data is not available on your system.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Created a new story with using geomap.
- The story is able to plot point data.
- When changing the layer to Choropleth layer, the error appears.
- To take advantage of this enhancement, download GEO CONTENT BOBJ CLOUD 1.0 from SAP Service Marketplace and install the delivery unit in SAP HANA Studio.
- See SAP Note 2395407 for instructions.
- In case the geo content could not be downloaded: 2429380 - Cannot find Software Download "GEO CONTENT BOBJ CLOUD 1.0"
- 2569847 - Where can you find user assistance (help) for SAP Analytics Cloud to use, configure and operate it more effectively?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening an incident for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists > Getting Support
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, Choropleth , KBA , geo map issue , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem