- When using Procurement Catalog (or Ariba Procurement Content e-catalogue) 'punchout' from the ME51N (Create Purchase Requisition / PR), or ME21N (Create Purchase Order / PO) transactions, and return from the Catalog with the selected shopping cart, the first screen in the ME51N or ME21N transaction is a blank fullscreen message page.
- The SAPSimpleBrowse window does not close automatically in the above process. Manually, it is able to be closed.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
Catalogue, Katalog, Simplebrowsing, Simplebrowser, blank screen, Ariba, Catalogue, ME51N , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-CAT , Catalogues in Purchasing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.