Customer created an account in C4C system, but when you view this account in Accounts work center view, you will find that a ERP External system number ABC is displayed with this account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Customers work center
- Navigate to Accounts work center view
- Find the account which is acctually created from C4C system, not external ERP system.
- See the field "External system"， you can see the External system number ABC is displayed
The account is having the External System as well as External ID maintained because it was replicated to ERP System ABC.
The reason why Accounts created in C4C are getting replicated to ERP and having External system maintained is because customer has done the scoping "Replicate Accounts and contracts from you cloud solution to your SAP ERP solution" in Business Configuration.
If the customer does not need this configuration which replicate C4C customers to ERP System, then follow the below steps:
- Go to Business configuration work center
- Navigate to Implement projects
- Click on Edit project scope
- Navigate to the Questions step
- find the Scoping element "Integration with SAP ERP"
- under this element, remove the scoping of "Do you want to replicate Accounts and contracts from you cloud solution to your SAP ERP solution? " as the attachment below
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , Product Enhancement