How to delete / purge concurrent employment?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Concurrent Employment
In b1705 engineering have implemented an enhancement request for this it works exactly the same as the existing user purge.
- You terminate a concurrent employment, then create a new "Purge Inactive User" request and enter the selected user.
- This will delete the terminated employment while leaving other concurrent ones for the same person intact.
- Please view KBA: 2788892 - Unable to Purge User / Employment Because it is a Main Assignment
FAQ - Additional Information
Q) Where can I get further information?
A) Guide refer to guide: Implementing and Configuring Concurrent Employment in Employee Central
- Terminating a Concurrent Employment
- Terminating Main Employment for Concurrent Employment
- 2479753 - Terminating Main Employment for Concurrent Employment
- 2088065 - Data Retention Management - Purge Data - Platform
- 2824594 - System does not sync Employee's concurrent employment with MDF Secondary assignments
- 2585473 - ##### Belongs to EC Data Thus Can't Be Purged / There is data for this user in Employee Central (EC)
- 2392076 - User Permanent Purge feature
- 2392094 - Re-activate a purged user via employee import feature
- 2788892 - Unable to Purge User / Employment Because it is a Main Assignment
Delete Concurrent Employment, purge, terminate, Main Assignment / Employment, Concurrent Employment Management, Secondary employment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignment & Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-DPP , Data Protection & Privacy (DTM, DRTM, CAL, RAL) , Product Enhancement