All users (including administrator and SAP*) cannot logon to portal and NWA
Below errors can be found in DefaultTrace:
- Certificate under alias [SAPLogonTicketKeyPair-cert] cannot be retrieved from keystore view [TicketKeystore]. Authentication stack: [XXXXXXXXX].
- Authentication stack: [XXXXXXXXX].
java.lang.Exception: Cannot read certificate from keystore.
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.2
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
SAPLogonTicketKeyPair-cert, TicketKeystore, keystore, Certificate, SSO, BasicLoginModule, CreateTicketLoginModule , KBA , BC-JAS-SEC , Security, User Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.