There is a need to integrate SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service (IAS) tenant to an on-premise user store, so that users can use their corporate credentials to access cloud applications.
For example: in case of SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, which uses an IAS tenant for authentication, users would like to login using their corporate credentials from local LDAP server.
- SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication Service
- On-premise user store such as
- Microsoft Active Directory
- or SAP NetWeaver AS JAVA configured with one of the following user stores:
- UME Database
- Multiple Active Directories
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP
sci hci ias cloud identity scp idp ldap single sign-on sign on SSO onpremise on premise datasource data source active directory ad , KBA , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.