Created a performance review form which is designed to have the first state match with the first state of the goal plan, however the goal plan is not in the first step when the performance review is created.
Reproducing the Issue
- Configure a performance review to change the steps of a goal plan
- Launch a performance review to a user
- View the linked goal plan is not in the first step like the performance review
Goal plans and performance forms are different components that can be linked together with in the performance form setting. However, a performance form does not change the goal plan's state when it is first created. If a goal plan is not in the first state on creation then the states will mismatch.
Two possible work arounds:
- In the <permission for="change-state"> of each state in the goal plan, give a HR user the ability to route each objective forward or backwards. If a goal mismatches states then it can easily be adjusted by a HR rep
- In order to make sure goals always match with the correct performance review states, you can add an additional step to the beginning of a performance review. In this step, the manager (or HR) just routes the review the next step which is with the employee. At which point the goal is then updated correctly to the first state.
Objective plan , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , Goal Management , Problem